
I can't even believe this beautiful baby girl is a year old already!! Avery's birthday was August 31st.
I know, I know. . . I'm way behind on my posts. She has brought so much joy and happiness to our home. We have enjoyed her so much! This past year has just flown by. It's been so fun to watch how the other kids interact with her and really enjoy her too. Preston says that I got just what I wanted. . . one like me! She is a lot like me. . . you know, in that she loves to eat! Especially anything sweet! She is by far the chubbiest of all my babies. Such a cutie. We love you AJ!!
3 comments:
Isn't it amazing that your cute children are MY cute grandchildren?
Love the pictures. Your weeds are cute too.
Hey Karen! Your family is so great! Love your blog!
Love ya,
Sarah in Missouri
Karen....she is soooo stinking cute!!!!! Seriously! That is the perfect picture of her little teeth. :0) I just wanna squish her and kiss her. :0)
How time flies.....I can't believe it!
Take care!!
-rachelle-
Post a Comment