Ok, so this is what happens when the kids leave a whole bag of red vines out on the table where the baby can reach! Boy did she have fun. I had lots of fun too cleaning all the red splotches off the carpet!! Just look at this face!! What a cutie.
Karen...of course I remember you! I'll never forget your "apple-themed" kitchen that I loved. You were also the one to show me the magic of shortening in cubes! Your blog is so cute and so are your 4 kids! Are you guys still in AZ? Can't wait to hear more from you!
Aww...that's one adorable baby! You don't know me, I've just been clicking through blogs and found yours. I like to visit and see what other people are up to!
I am happy to be the wife of Preston for 13 years and mom to 4 awesome kids. I love all these guys so much and hope I can work on being the best wife and mom I can!
3 comments:
So cute!! Gotta love the red stains on the shirts and carpet!
Karen...of course I remember you! I'll never forget your "apple-themed" kitchen that I loved. You were also the one to show me the magic of shortening in cubes! Your blog is so cute and so are your 4 kids! Are you guys still in AZ? Can't wait to hear more from you!
Aww...that's one adorable baby! You don't know me, I've just been clicking through blogs and found yours. I like to visit and see what other people are up to!
Post a Comment