Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Catching Up

Okay, Okay I know. . . I am the biggest blog slacker ever!! I got so into this stuff and got some of you into this and then I just got so behind because I couldn't keep up with making sure I posted something about everything that was going on! So I just posted nothing!!! I just kept waiting till I had enough time to go back and catch up! There is some "perfectionistic" quality in me that won't let myself skip the last 4 months! So here goes. . . my attempt at catching up!!!

Sorry in advance if this is so long that you get bored!!
1st off was Addison's 10th Birthday!

Her birthday party was "oh, so fun"!! Everyone got to make their own necklace while the chocolate fountain got set up.

Then the girls got crazy with the chocolate and started painting it all over their faces! After we were able to pull ourselves away from the chocolate, Addison opened presents and then the girls rocked out and sang karaoke to Hannah Montana! Such FUN!!




Addison sure is growing up and becoming a young lady fast and not so much of a kid anymore. Kind of a bitter-sweet thing. It is so fun to see her grow and blossom but sad to see those days of childhood fading. Addison you are such a wonderful girl! You are so much fun and a great example to everyone around you! Dad & I are so proud of you and so blessed to have you as our daughter! We love you Addison!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, on to Halloween!!

Here's my Ninja, Gymnast & Power Ranger!!


And my little clown!



------------------------------------------------------------------


Thanksgiving Pics!

Believe it or not. . . this was everyone that came to our house for Thanksgiving dinner!


Just us!


Cutest kids ever!!



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Now, on to Christmas!
The Sunday before Christmas the kids got to open new stuff to wear to church that day.

Addison got a red dress



Tanner & Daylen got matching red ties.



The rest of us just wore old stuff we had that was red.

The end result. . .





Not so bad for 4 months in a nutshell, huh?? Now I can move on and try to stay

caught up!!

3 comments:

Marni said...

I am very proud of you Karen! You did it! Now, there's no excuse for you to not keep going! You already have your next post... "Tanner is a cub scout". You have pictures already and everything! :)

I don't know why you are still at the bottom of the list. Sometimes my blog takes a while to catch up to the world??? Weird!

I talked to your mom last night on FB. She loves you so much! She says you are her best friend! You guys are so cute! ;) I told her you were a fabulous cook! Thanks again for dinner last night! and for having Jackson over to play. You are the best!

Audra said...

Hallelujia haleluya halleluia I just realized I can't spell. Anyway, you get my point. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen,

I can't beleive how big your babies are, and the newest baby Avery! Me and tony still remember that sweet tiny sunbeam addison with her little sweet spirit- she has turned into a beautiful young lady.... makes me sad that time has gone so fast, but I am so glad that I can catch up on you and your fam!

love mindy rupley